Thursday, April 23, 2015

A Little About Me

Hey y’all,

I thought it would be best to share a little about me :)

I am a 20-year-old born and raised Vietnamese-Canadian. I recently graduated with a Social Work Diploma and I am hoping to continue my education in an undergraduate program in Social Work. I am excited to start my life as an aspiring social work practitioner, focusing in mental health.

I have always had a passion for makeup. Watching youtube beauty gurus in junior high and attempting to perfect my makeup application skills. I continue to love watching my favorite youtubers and vloggers, which has always inspired me to start my own blog or youtube channel.

I am also very interested in the hair industry and have gained a tremendous amount of experience and knowledge as a hair salon receptionist/sales associate in the last two and a half years. I absolutely love my job even though there are always crazy customers and clients. I enjoy communicating with others and sharing my thoughts on what I believe will work best for each person.

I sound like an absolute girly-girl, but I love going on hiking adventures with my family and friends. When I get the chance to head up to the mountains, I love exploring and climbing mountains because it is my number one stress-reliever. So hopefully I will be able to blog a little about my adventures.

I will be doing more posts about me such as tags, so stay tuned for those :)

Thanks for your time loves!

- Teresa


IG: tnphaam

No comments:

Post a Comment